SUFONAMA > How to Apply
How to Apply
Download Application Forms
- Student application form (there is currently no admission to the programme)
- Scholar application form
- A good first university degree in Forestry, Biology or related fields such as Environmental Science or Geography, alternatively in Economics, Management or Political Science
- High proficiency in English. We accept either IELTS (6.5) or TOEFL tests (min. 560 in paper-based test or IBT 83). If you are a native speaker of English or have completed your BSc degree in English, no formal test is required. The language test must be sent directly from the testing centre.
- Strong personal statement of motivation
- Good recommendations from two references, of which at least one is academic
At the time of application, you must supply proof of your BSc degree as well as the required language test.
Important notice from the European Commission
In the eventual case that a student applies to more than three Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus programmes he/she will be excluded from the selection for an Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.
Information relating to individuals (personal data) is collected and used in accordance with the Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 of The European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2000 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data.